First, you (Parent/Guardian) will need to create a SportsEngine Account:
1. Go to SportsEngine.com.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
3. Enter your e-mail address, and click Next.
4. Fill out the requested information.
5. Once complete, click Sign Up. When you do, the SportsEngine website will send a verification e-mail to you. You’ll need to respond to this quickly.
6. Go to your e-mail inbox, and open the “Activate Your Sports Engine Account” e-mail.
7. Click Activate My Account.
Doing so will activate your account and take you your account’s dashboard.
Next, you will need to register your athlete with SRVA:
- Go to SRVA.org, and click on Memberships, underneath the Home button.
2. Click to renew your existing membership (if your athlete played last year), or click New Memberships.
3. Click on the option to Purchase Your Membership.
4. Enter your child’s information, then click Next.
5. Confirm your information, and click Next.
6. Select the option for Youth/Junior Tryout Membership. (Note, this option will cost $10, and may already be pre-selected for you.) Click Next.
7. Fill out the required information, and click Next.
8. There will be several disclaimers that you must agree to.
9. Review your membership information and click Continue to Payment.
10. This will take you to a summary Shopping Cart page, showing that your $10 fee is broken down into a $5 payment to USA Volleyball and a $5 payment to SRVA. (Note that the transaction is being handled by SportsEngine.) Click Proceed to Checkout to complete the transaction.
11. This will show your athlete’s SRVA membership card. You should print or screenshot this for future reference. (This information will also be accessible to you later via the SportsEngine account you created.) Record your player’s membership number for the Tryout Pre-Registration form on this website. Also, Bring This Information To Tryouts. It is required for your athlete to participate in tryouts.